Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ernest Borgnine, 91: "I masturbate a lot!"

Ernest Borgnine, 91, the movie actor with 60 years of experience and 199 films under his belt, told Fox TV about something else under his belt. When asked about the secret to his youthful appearance and vigor, he said, "I masturbate a lot!" You can see this clip on YouTube -- the whole interview or just the spicy section.


Borgnine appeared on Fox TV to promote his new book, Ernie: The Autobiography -- and it must be working, because his Amazon ranking is quite high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My readers and I appreciate your thoughtful comments. Please share your views! Comments are moderated, so yours won't appear until I've seen it. Thank you in advance for commenting!

Some people have reported problems commenting. If this happens to you, please email your comment (with the name under which you want it posted) to joan@joanprice.com, and I'll post it for you.

Retailers please note: I delete comments that attempt to hijack my readers to a commercial site. If you'd like to advertise, contact me at joan@joanprice.com and I'll be happy to send you information.

Authors, therapists and sex educators who have helpful information for readers are welcome to post links to their sites.

-- Joan